Thursday, November 1, 2007

Zombies

Yesterday was Halloween. Its not that I forgot about it, its just that...um, i didnt think that yesterday would be much different than any other at the school. Imagine my surprise when I find that the other teachers have prepared full Halloween parties for their students, complete with goddamn ordered pizza and scary masks. You bet I felt guilty when my students sadly said "Teacher! Where is our pizza! Games?!" Ugh, overachieving teachers are annoying in Korea. I came up with a plan though. I gave the students some lessons in zombie walking, and we marched as a zombie cluster into the other teachers room, and began to eat her classes pizza, as zombies I might add, making a mess of things.

The other teacher was super annoyed. Zombie revenge is sweet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Quick thinking there with the zombie walk!! Well done, teacher.

 
Travel Blogs - Blog Top Sites